Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:39 — 51.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Halloween in Appalachia! Trick-or-Treating up a holler or two! Corning and light vandalism! We are sharing our favorite parts of the holiday and some of our fondest memories.
Wisey joins us (IN DRAG!) for a special Halloween episode of Weird Appalachia.
In the Episode:
- Halloween traditions
- Corning… how was this a thing?
- Churches that reject the holiday
- Wisey’s interesting costume choices
- Erin’s holler is the place to BE for Trick-or-treating
- Brook’s Bill Murray themed party