Self-portraits: the OG selfies. Nearly every famous artist has created one. Some even spent their entire career making one after another, while others chose to hide themselves in their work. Erin and special guest Artist Tim Smith are digging into the meanings behind them and sharing some of our favorites.
In the Episode:
- Tim Smith’s exciting work in 2D and 3D media
- Famous self-portraits: the wonderful and weird!
- Artists who hid themselves in their work
- Why do we feel compelled to create a self-portrait
- Does the modern Selfie count?